So it has been a quite some time now since I was nominated for the Liebster blog award by my dear colleague Dora. I feel honoured and thankful for your nomination especially because you are one of my role models when it comes to blogging. You should definitely check Dora’s blog posts they are very inspiring, educational and entertaining.
I decided that it is the right time to accept the nomination and give some other bloggers a chance to participate in it.
So for all of you who do not know what is Liebster award I will be happy to explain it. The Liebster Award 2018 is an award that is available only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, nicest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, appreciated, cute, endearing, kind and welcome.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award and YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT; you should do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog on your blog (and answer the questions).
- Display the award on your blog.
- For the 2018 Liebster Award write a small post about what makes you passionate about writing blog posts.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you would like to enjoy blogging about this award.
- Do not forget to create 11 questions for them to answer.
- List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you have to: inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
10 FACTS ABOUT ME…
a. I’m from Croatia.
b. I study tourism in Slovenia.
c. I am good at languages.
d. Everywhere I go I tend to buy at least one postcard of the place that I’m visiting.
e. I am a tea person.
f. My favourite type of bear is Heineken.
g. I love to edit photos and do photography for fun.
h. I’m obsessed with Turkey.
i. My favourite colours are red, violet and pastel colours.
j. My favourite actor is Leonardo di Caprio.
IT IS TIME TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS…
1. If you could meet anybody, dead or alive, who would it be?
- Turkish singer Tarkan.
2. What makes you deliriously happy?
- When I get a chance to travel somewhere.
3. If you could invent one thing (technology, appliance, computer program or app e.t.c) that does not exist, what would it be?
- This is a tough one…nothing comes to my mind right now.
4. Blogging is almost as good as writing stories. Do you agree?
- I find blogging better but both require inspiration and creativity.
5. Do you have any weakness or guilty pleasures when it comes to food? If so, what?
- Sweets – chocolate particularly.
6. What is your favourite type of setting? In other words, do you prefer beaches, lakes, mountains, cities, forests e.t.c?
- I like beaches and cities the most.
7. Do you wish you started blogging sooner?
- No, I think it was all in right time.
8. What is that one thing you try to fit into your daily routine to improve your quality of life?
- I try to walk more.
9. If you were a fantasy creature, what would you like?
- I would like to fly.
10. What advice would you give your future self?
- Be happy and fulfilled in life.
11. If you had to have only three things in life, what would that be?
- Health, happiness and fulfilment.
I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT BLOGGING because I can share my thoughts and experiences with others. I can also connect with people that have the same interests as I do. Blogging makes me feel relaxed. I started my blog as something I will do for fun until I do not become a successful travel blogger.
For this year’s Liebster award I’m nominating:
- RanselUngu – http://ransel-ungu.com/
- Far From Harbor – http://farfromharbor.com/
- Mysuitcasediaries – https://mysuitcasediariesorg.wordpress.com/
- Thecalkinsescapades – https://thecalkinsescapades.wordpress.com/
- Travellerinyellow – https://travellerinyellow.wordpress.com/
- Heartfortravel – https://heartfortravelblog.wordpress.com/
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINATED BLOGGERS:
1. Why did you start with blogging?
2. What is the hardest decision in life that you had to make?
3. What is your favourite travel destination and why?
4. What place are you dying to visit the most?
5. What is the scariest thing that you experienced while travelling?
6. Did you have any bad experience while travelling, if yes which one?
7. Where would you live with your loved ones, if you could choose?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
10. What is your favourite quote?
11. What makes you get out of the bed every morning?
I am very happy that social media exist and that I met so many wonderful colleagues and influencers online. Thanks to everyone who appreciates and supports my online journey. 💖